Introducing an outdoor commercial chair that offers ergonomic comfort, extraordinary strength and unfading beauty; the Snow Chair, made by Siesta, leverages the latest generation of air moulding technology to bring you a product that you can be proud of whether you’re a cafe, restaurant, hotel, resort, holiday park, club, function centre or interior design business.
Now you can gain a solid competitive advantage by providing your clients with sturdy, world-class commercial chairs that are high quality, budget-friendly and easy to maintain. The reason behind Snow Chair’s success is that it is manufactured using a single injection of polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre for added stability. In addition, the chairs are coated with UV stabilisers to make them more resistant to cracking and fading even when left in the outdoors indefinitely.
Exuding an aura of class and ergonomic comfort, your Snow Chairs are equally appropriate for indoor and outdoor use and can take the brunt of sand, sun, rain, soda, pool water and seawater. Your Snow Chairs offer that unmistakable irresistible charm that beckons your guests, clients and customers to sink into luxury and unwind; and will provide you and your customers comfort and ergonomic perfection for many years of continuous use.
- Brand: Siesta
- Made in Europe
- 5 year structural warranty
- Available in: Black, Red, Anthracite, Taupe, White & Mango
- Dimensions: 520W x 560D x 830H x 460 Seat Height
- Stackable to 4 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available In: Anthracite, Black, Red, Taupe, White
- Special Order Colours: Red, Yellow
- Supplied assembled
- SWL: 150 kg
- Unit Weight: 4.4kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.