SM France Bistro Table Top 600mm Diameter
These table tops are manufactured in France by SM France, using the renown resin moulding process. Available in a select range of sizes and finishes, these tops are durable, weatherproof, inexpensive and attractive.
SM France table tops are made of wood, glues and papers; the technique of molding and lamination by hot pressing gives the product qualities unmatched to date, especially in terms of weather resistance.
- 3 year structural warranty
- Stocked in 8 finishes: Black, White, Arizona, Boston, Marble, Rustic Kansas, Stratos & Wenge
- Available Size (mm): 600R
- Edge Profile and Thickness: 25mm
- Made in France
- Moulded table top with a jointless, high impact and wear resistant surface also resistant to heat & burns from cigarettes. Hygienic & easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor commercial use
PRODUCT BRAND: SM FRANCE
SM France, has been creating commercial table tops for nearly 45 years.
SM France’s “laminate-molded” table tops for the hospitality and catering industry, are made of wood, glues and papers. The technique of molding and lamination by hot pressing gives the product qualities
unmatched to date, especially in terms of weather resistance.
Recognised for its design and creation, SM France is considered the “leader of the table top”. You will find SM France products in a large number of restaurant and café terraces around the world.