The Sky Lounge by Siesta is produced by the latest generation of air moulding technology. It is produced with a single injection mould of polypropylene. The polypropylene is reinforced with glass fibre, this provides it with excellent durability and strength. It is also UV stabilised, it will not fade or go brittle under direct sunlight. It is suitable for all indoor and outdoor commercial applications.
Its design is new, stylish and versatile. It has been shaped for maximum strength and comfort. Will drain rain water. The unique modern look creates style in any commercial venue e.g. cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs, hotels, resorts etc.
Nextrend’s Sky Lounge has been designed and produced by the latest technology. It will exceed all expectations with long lasting durability. This chair will never disappoint you.
- 5 year structural warranty
- Dimensions: 600W x 710D x 830H x 380 Seat Height
- Made in Europe
- Stocked in: Black, Anthracite, Red, White, Mango & Taupe
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- SWL: 150 kg
- The Sky Lounge is produced with polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber obtained by means of the latest generation of air moulding technology
- Unit Weight: 5.2kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight. Furnlink warrant excessive fading in a given period, refer to product warranties.
- Supplied unassembled – Assembly required
- Not stackable
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.