Self-Stabilising Table Feet
Wobbly and misaligned cafe tables can be very frustrating. With Flat Equalizers, you can stabilise and align almost any cafe table just with a simple press of the top! Much to the reward of Flat’s award-winning hydraulic technology that has been incorporated into these self-stabilising feet for your existing or new table bases.
Flat Equalizers adjust up to 6mm (1/4”) and lock in place to stabilise the table. By tilting or lifting the table top in the direction of the adjoining top, the feet adjust, helping to create an aligned surface. FLAT Equalizers are made from very robust materials to protect against impact and corrosion. They exceed international standards for stability, strength, durability and safety (BS EN 581-3:2017). The reinforced plastic foot, houses a stainless-steel thread which comes in a variety of sizes (metric and UNC) to fit almost any café table with the typical screw-in feet design.
The thread compresses into the foot activating the hydraulic stabilisation technology within. To install Equalizers simply remove the existing feet from your tables and replace them with Equalizers of the same thread size.
Available Inventory*: 15 x M10 & 23 x M6
*Inventory is not automatically updated. Please phone 1300 559 965 to verify the stock level for the product you desire.
- Stabilises tables with a press of the table top
- Internal locks provide unrivalled stability
- Enables the alignment of table tops
- Independently tested by FIRA
- Exceeds international standards for Stability, Strength, Durability & Safety (BS EN 581-3:2017)
- Install in seconds. No tools required
- Saves you time, money and frustration while improving your customers’ experience