The Vita Chair by Siesta is produced with a single injection of polypropylene by the latest generation of air moulding technology to provide it with excellent durability and strength.
It has been designed and shaped for maximum comfort. It has been built to withstand the roughest and toughest conditions. It is extremely popular, versatile and stackable. It looks just right in any commercial venue. The plastic shell is UV stabilised, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor environment. The aluminium legs are anodised, they will not rust when used outdoors in coastal areas. The Vita is suitable for both indoor and outdoor commercial use.
The Vita Chair by Siesta has been tried, tested and proven in the Australian market for more than 10 years. It has exceeded all expectations with its long lasting durability. This chair will not disappoint you.
Check out our photos showing a Ford Ranger PX on our Vita Chairs. The rear end of the car weighed in at 750Kg!
- Brand: Siesta
- Made in Europe
- 2 Year Warranty
- Stackable up to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Seat: Made of UV stabilised polypropylene
- Legs: Strong DIA25MM anodized aluminium legs – Will not rust
- Dimensions: 485W x 570D x 800H x 450 Seat Height
- Unit Weight: 3kg
- SWL: 150 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, Blue, Chocolate, Green, Orange, Red, White
- Special Order Colours: Beige (minimum order of 22 – lead times apply)
- Replaceable feet, Drainage hole available at an extra cost
- Furntech AFRDI Level 4 Approved
- Matching Products: Dolce Armchair, Gio Barstool
Need help? Need further information/images? Call us on 1300 559 965