The Sky Chair by Siesta is produced by the latest generation of air moulding technology. It is produced with a single injection mould of polypropylene. The polypropylene is reinforced with glass fibre, this provides it with excellent durability and strength. It is also UV stabilised, it will not fade or go brittle under direct sunlight. It is suitable for all indoor and outdoor commercial applications.
Its design is new, stylish and versatile. It has been shaped for maximum strength and comfort. Will drain rain water. The unique modern look creates style in any commercial venue e.g. cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs, hotels, resorts etc.
Nextrend’s Sky Chair has been designed and produced by the latest technology. It will exceed all expectations with long lasting durability. This chair will never disappoint you.
- 5 year structural warranty
- Dimensions: 540W x 600D x 810H
- Seat Height 450mm
- Made in Europe
- Stocked in: Black, Anthracite, Red, White, Mango & Taupe
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- SWL: 150 kg
- The Sky Chair chair is produced with polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber obtained by means of the latest generation of air moulding technology
- Unit Weight: 5kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight. Nextrend warrant excessive fading in a given period, refer to product warranties.
- Supplied unassembled – Assembly required
- Not stackable