Pacific Sun Lounger - White/Taupe
The Pacific Sun Lounger is an injection moulded lounge with an extremely durable breathable synthetic fabric cover. The non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay. Reinforced with glass fibre to add strength and boost the weight capacity. The Pacific Sun Lounger is stackable, non-slip feet and small wheels, back reclining in 5 positions, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this sun lounger will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this sun lounger is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Frame: Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre – 3 year structural warranty
- Seat: Made of breathable synthetic fabric – 3 month warranty (replaceable)
- Dimensions: 680W x 1930D x 350H
- Unit Weight: 16.5kg, SWL: 150 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Stocked In: White / White, White / Taupe, White / Turquoise, White / Blue, Dark
Grey / Black, Black / Black
- Replaceable feet and fabric
- Made in Europe
- Matches with Ocean Side Table
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.