The Napoleon Wedding Chair is no ordinary plastic chair. It’s extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded thermoplastic reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. The Napoleon Chair has a CATAS Certificate (complies to European commercial standards). This chair is built to last in busy commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
- Brand: Siesta
- Made in Europe
- 5 Year Warranty
- Stackable up to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 450W x 550D x 920H x 450 Seat Height
- Unit Weight: 4 kg
- SWL: 150 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Black, White
- Special Order Colours: Gold, Silver Grey
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.