Maya Barstool 75
Born out of innovation, extensive research, and ingenious design, the Maya Barstool is without a peer when it comes to beauty, ergonomic comfort, strength and durability. Unlike cheap rigid plastic that will snap, Maya Barstools are made of flexible material to comfortably accommodate people of all sizes and weight. At the end of the day, nothing comes close to relaxing in an ergonomic, all-weather, attractive, non-fading Maya Barstool. It can withstand the severest outdoor conditions, take all kinds of rough treatment, last for many years and yet stay as strong and attractive as ever.
The whole chair is constructed out of one-piece injection moulded polypropylene, which is the main reason it is so durable. Stackable to 4 high, lightweight and easy to store, the Maya Stool is available in h.65 cm and h.75 cm. It’s extremely strong and durable legs are reinforced with glass fibre, giving it further stability. And don’t be afraid to sit in your Maya Stool after taking a plunge in the pool as water, drinks and even seawater will not damage it in any way.
Built to withstand the daily rigours of high traffic venues such as beach resorts, outdoor restaurants and cafes, the Maya Barstool’s plastic material is infused with UV stabiliser so you have no reason to worry that your beautiful barstools will become brittle or lose their colour under the constant blazing Australian sun. If you intend to use your Maya Barstools outdoors, rest assured that they are extremely resistant to fading or cracking even when subjected under the most extreme and harshest outdoor conditions.
Available in Black, Dark Grey, Taupe and White.
- Available in: Anthracite, Black, White & Taupe
- Dimensions (mm): 500L x 400W x 1080H
- Seat Dimensions(mm): 750 Seat Height x 360 Seat Width x 400 Seat Depth x 360 Seat Back Height x 390 Seat Back Width
- Made in Europe
- Matching product to the Maya Chair
- Stackable to 4 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- SWL: 135 kg
- Unit Weight: 6kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.