Maya Barstool 65
Are you in the market for high quality commercial barstools? If so, it takes only one glance at the Maya Barstool to know that this is the product you’re looking for. The Maya stool is designed to withstand heavy use in high traffic areas and harsh outdoor conditions.
Whether you’re buying for your home, office or commercial venue, nothing comes close to the attractive, comfy, sturdy, non-fading, all-weather, and ergonomic Maya Barstool. What sets the Maya Barstool apart is that it is waterproof, flexible, colourfast and UV-resistant.
Constructed out of one-piece injection moulded polypropylene, the Maya Stool will not crack under the strain of heavy use. The Maya Barstool simply flexes to accommodate even the heaviest of guests. Plus, when used outdoors, it can take the brunt of Australia’s severest weather conditions and yet stay as sturdy and attractive as new.
Its UV-infused plastic material and ingenious design make the Maya Barstool ergonomic, offering a balance between functionality and aesthetic appeal. Ideal for high traffic restaurants, cafes, food courts and beach resorts, the Maya Barstool requires minimal care and can last for many years without cracking, fading or warping.
Compliant with European commercial standards, the Maya Stool is Available in Black, Dark Grey, Taupe and White. Maya Barstools are a true investment for delivering that fresh new look your venue and exacting tastes require.
Available in Black, Dark Grey, Taupe and White.
- Available in: Anthracite, Black, White & Taupe
- Dimensions (mm): 480L x 400W x 970H
- Seat Dimensions(mm): 650 Seat Height x 360 Seat Width x 400 Seat Depth x 360 Seat Back Height x 390 Seat Back Width
- Made in Europe
- Matching product to the Maya Chair
- Stackable to 4 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- SWL: 135 kg
- Unit Weight: 5kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.