Enjoy the luxury of the Gio Stool, a commercial barstool designed for maximum durability, lasting beauty and ergonomic comfort. Take your cafe, restaurant, hotel, resort, holiday park, club, function centre or interior design business to the next level with attractive, durable, non-fading, non-cracking Gio Barstools at budget friendly prices.
So go ahead and take a dip in the pool or ocean. Pool water, seawater, sand and spilled drinks will not damage your Gio Stool even in the slightest. Another advantage of the Gio Stools is that it is made of flexible plastic which is able to flex and remain safe and stable under heavy load. All this is because the Gio Barstool uses high quality materials and sophisticated air moulding technology. These flexible chairs are further reinforced with UV stabiliser to protect it from fading, warping and cracking even after years of daily outdoor use under rain, snow and sun. Additionally the aluminium legs are anodised, they will not rust when used outdoors in coastal areas.
Whether you’re a hospitality furniture company, cafe designer or restaurant entrepreneur, the Gio Barstool has everything you need and more. You’ll find that the Gio Stool offers the right mix of classy aesthetic appeal, ergonomic comfort and stability that your prospects and customers will find hard to resist.
The Gio Barstool by Siesta has been tried, tested and proven in the Australian market for more than 10 years. It has exceeded all expectations with its long lasting durability. This stool will never disappoint you.
Gio is the matching stool to the Vita Chair and Dolce Armchair.
- Brand: Siesta
- Made in Europe
- Stackable up to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Seat: Made of UV stabilised polypropylene
- Legs: Strong 25x25MM anodised aluminium legs – Will not rust
- Dimensions (mm): 450L x 385W x 950H
- Seat Dimensions(mm): 770 Seat Height x 400 Seat Width x 430 Seat Depth x 240 Seat Back Height x 420 Seat Back Width
- Unit Weight: 4 kg
- SWL: 135 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised
- Stocked In: Black, Green, Orange, Red, White
- Special Order Colours: Beige
- Replaceable feet
- Matching Products: Vita Chair, Dolce Armchair
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
Tuncurry Lakes Resort - NSW
Tuncurry Lakes Resort is proud to be one of Australia’s earliest and longest running Timeshare Resorts. The resort welcomed its first guests in Dec... More
RMIT Training - Melbourne, VIC
RMIT Training is a company owned by RMIT University. Providing a range of education solutions to students, academics and professionals in Melbourne ... More
Jolt Bakery Cafe - Post Office Rockhampton
Formerly Degani's, Nextrend has been supplying furniture for this location since 2013. With Jolt Bakery Cafe, we supplied Duratops in Marble for use... More
Mt Gravatt Bowls Club – Brisbane
To create a fun and inviting dining area within the bowls club, Nextrend supplied multiple coloured Merit Armchairs and orange & red Gio Barstools. Th... More
BP Food Court
Commercial tables, chairs and stools in the cafe at BP Food Court Caboolture North and South service stations... More
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.