Dolce Armchair - Orange
The Dolce Armchair is shaped for maximum comfort, and built to withstand the roughest and toughest conditions. Extremely popular and versatile, the Dolce looks just right in any commercial venue. The plastic shell is UV stable so it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoors. The aluminium legs have been anodised so they will not rust even when used in coastal areas. Tried, tested and proven in the Australian market, the Dolce Chair has exceeded all expectations with it’s long lasting durability.
Matching chair to the Vita Chair & Gio Stool
- Stackable?4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Seat: Made of UV stabilised polypropylene
- Legs: Strong DIA25MM anodized aluminium legs – Will not rust
- Dimensions: 555W x 570D x 800H x 450 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 655H
- Unit Weight: 4kg, SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled, Weather resistant, UV Stabilised
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, Green, Orange, Red, White
- Special Order Colours: Beige
- Replaceable feet, Drainage hole available at an extra cost
- Matching Products: Vita Chair, Gio Barstool
- Made in Europe
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.