The Diva Armchair by Siesta is produced by the latest generation of air moulding technology. It is produced with a single injection mould of polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre providing it with excellent durability and strength.
The Diva Armchair has been designed and shaped for maximum comfort. It has been built reinforced with glass fibre to withstand the roughest and toughest conditions. It’s one of the strongest chairs available. Looks modern and stylish. Its strong sturdy arms help support older persons sitting down and getting up. UV stabilised, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor environment. Designed to drain water, water will not pool on its seat.
The Diva Armchair by Siesta is designed for strength and durability to withstand all commercial environments. It will exceed all expectations.
- Brand: Siesta
- Made in Europe
- 5 Year Warranty
- Stackable up to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 575W x 520D x 850H x 470 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 650H
- Unit Weight: 5 kg
- SWL: 150 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Black, White, Red
- Special Order Colours: Anthracite, Silver Grey, Light Blue, Green, Orange
- Replaceable feet, Drainage hole available at an extra cost
- CATAS Tested
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.