Compact Laminate Afyon Marble Table Tops
Born out of innovation, excellent materials and cutting-edge technology, the Compact Laminate Duratop offers great value for commercial venues. Its durable construction and sleek 12mm profile makes it a perfect table top for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Offered in Black, Rustic Block Wood, Shesman, Wenge and White, the Compact Laminate Duratop is constructed with layers of Kraft paper, dipped in resin and dried. These layers are then sandwiched between laminated top and bottom sheets, compressed and baked. A process called polymerisation melds them all together creating a solid- core panel that is an extra tough durable laminate.
Each colour is available in a range of different sizes in square, rectangle and round. The underside of each top has grooves that have been routed to be used as predrilling holes. This makes installation of Compact Laminate Duratops with most table bases simple and easy.
- 2 year warranty
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor* commercial use
- 12mm thick – extremely durable hardwearing high impact surface resistant to scratches, wear, stains and moisture
- Rounded corners and smooth flush black edge treatment.
- Available Sizes: 600SQ
- Stocked in Black, White, Rustic Block Wood, Shesman, Afyon Marble, Copperfield & Wenge
* It is advisable to select light colours if in direct sunlight conditions. Dark colours in direct sunlight will heat up which may cause the top to bow upwards/downwards at the edges due to the core material expanding. Warranty will be void in these circumstances.
* The only suitable screw for Compact Laminate is a Metal Thread Screw. Do not use a particle board/timber screw or self tapper. If the router pattern does not match the base, tops must be pre-drilled before inserting the metal thread screw.
PRODUCT BRAND: DURAFURN
Not satisfied with the quality of hospitality furniture being sold into Australia, Durafurn was born. Sourcing products from around the world, Durafurn works with commercial furniture manufacturers to ensure the hospitality industry has a source of reliable
quality products. Whether it is improved finishes, upgraded componentry, heavier duty base material or patented product design, the products designed and sourced by Durafurn are second to none.