Aruba Armchair - Anthracite
The Aruba Tub Chair is an injection moulded resin chair, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay, with rattan look seat and back. Reinforced with glass fibre to strengthen the legs and boost the weight capacity. The Aruba Tub Chair is stackable, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this chair will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this chair is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
- Stackable 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Seat: Beige cushion available at an extra cost – 50mm thick cushion covered with polyester fabric & finished with piping, washable & suitable for outdoor use
- Dimensions: 740W x 750D x 800H x 440 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 650 up to 750 H
- Unit Weight: 7.5kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate – Special Order Colours: White
- Replaceable feet, CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe
- 3 Month warranty on cushions
Optional cushion available in Beige only – 50mm thick cushion covered with polyester fabric & finished with piping – washable & suitable for both indoor/outdoor use
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.