The Artemis Armchair by Siesta is produced by the latest generation of air moulding technology. It is produced with a single injection mould of polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre providing it with excellent durability and strength. Its strong sturdy arms help support older persons sitting down and getting up. UV stabilised it will not fade or go brittle under direct sunlight. It is suitable for all indoor and outdoor commercial applications. Designed to drain water, water will not pool on its seat.
The Artemis Armchair has been designed and shaped for maximum comfort. It is new, versatile and stackable. Looks modern and stylish in any new commercial venue. The Artemis Armchair by Siesta is a new chair designed for the future and manufactured with the latest technology. It will not date, it will exceed all expectations with its long lasting durability. This chair will never disappoint you.
- Brand: Siesta
- Made in Europe
- 5 Year Warranty
- Stackable up to 4 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 565W x 580D x 830H x 450 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 675H
- Unit Weight: 5 kg
- SWL: 150 kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, White, Chocolate, Taupe, Silver Grey, Caramel
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Ares Chair
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
Ramada Hervey Bay
The Ramada was looking to update the furniture on their balconies. After trialling several different looks they settled on Orlando Tables matched wit... More
Narooma Hotel – Narooma, NSW
Narooma Hotel is known for its million dollar views. To enable patrons the best opportunity to enjoy this view, Nextrend Furniture supplied black A... More
Aromas on Sea – Terrigal
Aromas on Sea has a massive outdoor dining area that overlooks the ocean. To compliment the views and mediterranean feel we provided White Artemis and... More
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.