Artemis Armchair - Anthracite
The Artemis Armchair by Siesta is no ordinary plastic chair. It’s extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded polypropylene, the legs reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. Siesta’s Artemis Armchair is built to last in busy commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
Matching chair to the Ares Chair
- Stackable 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 565W x 580D x 830H x 450 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 675H
- Unit Weight: 5kg, SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, White, Chocolate, Taupe
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Ares Chair, Ares Barstool
- Made in Europe
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.