Air Barstool® ™ 75
The Air Barstool® 75 by Siesta is a polypropylene stool produced in Europe using the latest generation of air moulding technology. Each component is produced with a single injection mould of polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre providing it with excellent durability and strength. UV stabilised it will not fade or go brittle under direct sunlight. It is suitable for all indoor and outdoor commercial applications. Designed to drain water, water will not pool on its seat.
The Air Stool by Siesta has been designed and shaped for maximum comfort. The Air Barstool® 75 is a new stool designed for the future and manufactured with the latest technology. It will not date, it will exceed all expectations with its long lasting durability.
- Brand: Siesta
- Made in Europe
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions (mm): 500L x 440W x 1060H
- Seat Dimensions(mm): 750 Seat Height x 440 Seat Width x 380 Seat Depth x 340 Seat Back Height x 390 Seat Back Width
- Unit Weight: 5 kg
- SWL: 135 kg
- Supplied unassembled – easy to assemble
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, White, Red, Orange, Green, Taupe
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Air Chair, Air XL Armchair
Easy to Clean Products
If you are looking for products that are easy to clean and disinfect, then our range of Polypropylene Products are perfect for you.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these products are made to be weather resistant, which means blasting them with the hose to get them clean will not hurt them in the slightest. If you need to ensure a hygienic surface, simply wash the products with soapy water.
Normal Cleaning procedure for Polypropylene Products
- - Wash plastic surfaces with warm water and colourless, non-abrasive liquid detergents
- - Leave the soapy solution for a few minutes and then, if necessary, scrub the surface with a flexible bristle brush.
- - Subsequently rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth
- - Avoid prolonged contact with coloured or fatty substances, because they can be absorbed by the polymer and leave stains
- - If using water pressure systems for cleaning, be aware not to damage the surface.
- - Abrasive cleaners that may affect the product must not be used
Parkside Cafe - Armidale, NSW
Parkside is a vibrant local cafe, locally owned and operated. You can find us right next to Armidale’s most historic pub The Wicklow Hotel on Marsh ... More
The Welcome Hotel - Sydney
With upgrades in furnishing to the Beer Garden and Alfresco Dining Areas at the Welcome Hotel, Nextrend Furniture provided a range of products made fo... More
Hume Cafe & Takeaway
Nextrend Furniture worked with the Hume Cafe to fit out their internal and external dining areas. Providing black and red air chairs and barstools ... More
As a popular tourist attraction, Coffee Rocks at Rainbow services a large number of customers daily. With a new upgrade, Nextrend Furniture supplied a... More
Sandcastles 1770 was fitted out with a selection of furniture from Nextrend’s Air chair range. The sturdy, commercial grade chairs add a unique styl... More
The Rock Bar and Grill
We are proud to have supplied furniture for this bar in Bundaberg. We also supplied bar tables and armchairs for the lounge area, adding a touch of cl... More
PRODUCT BRAND: SIESTA EXCLUSIVE
A leading player in the segment of plastic injection moulding for over 30 years, Siesta Exclusive is a world leader in plastics for furniture production. Designed to be multifunctional and multi-purpose, user friendly and with an indisputable style. Siesta products are immediately recognisable throughout the world, offering long lasting, practical enjoyment.
All of the furniture at Siesta has strong technical characteristics that gives the Siesta product inimitable qualities such as softness, opaqueness, flexibility and resistance to atmospheric agents.
A concentrate of quality that makes the Siesta product so unique and special.